[gpodder-devel] gPodder now available on Transifex

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:00:23 -0700

I wrote:
> I have requested a project for gPodder at Transifex, a
> translation web service (I think someone has already
> mentioned that one on this mailing list):
>
> http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/gpodder/

I have now set up submission to the repository via Transifex.
This means that you can now submit your translations
directly via Transifex, and the translation will land in the
Git repository right away.

Thanks to your e-mails I have now added these users to the
gPodder project on Transifex:

 jaah, brabadu, jim, jch, tomaszd, filip

It would be nice if all translators could use Transifex to
submit their translations - it takes lots of work off me, and
the translations are in the repository right away. If you
are a translator (or want to be), just write me a mail with
your Transifex username, and I'll add you to the access list.

I will be updating the Wiki page accordingly.