[gpodder] gPodder (color) customization

  • From: Marcos Riban <marcosriban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:54:55 +0200

Hey,

I hope this is the right spot to place my questions. I would like to customize gPodder a little more to fit my taste. Is there a way to edit some config files to achieve the following mods?

All customizations refer to the podcast list on the left side:
1) Set a custom background color (#e7ebef)
2) Set a different size for the podcast pictures
3) Increase font size of podcast title
4) Hide the description text below the podcast title
5) Edit the look of the dynamic episode count and place it below the podcast title like this: "New: 2 | Total: 4". So instead of having the episode count on the right side of the podcast title I would like to see it below where the description text (4) was before.

Thanks
Marcos