[gpodder-devel] gPodder 3 release party

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:11:32 +0200

Hi,

We'll be having a small get-together after the release of gPodder 3:

  When: Friday, September 16th 2011 (Evening)
  Where: In or near Vienna, Austria (Location tbd)

Mark your calendars, and if you are in or around Vienna at that date,
please get in touch, so we can update you on the exact time and
location.

This also means that even though gPodder 3 is to be released "when it's
done", I plan to have it ready and released before that date.