[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.16.0 release preparation: Please update translations

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 05:37:05 -0700

Hello there!

Today I have integrated the last patches and changes for the 0.16.0
release of
gPodder. The translation files have also been updated from the source
code and
UI files, so now would be a very good time to update the translations
and send
the updated .po files to me, so I can integrate into our repository.

Instructions can be found here:

  http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/Translations

The release will probably done tomorrow, all the translations that I do
not
receive until then will be included in the next bugfix release after
0.16.0.

Thanks for your help translating gPodder into your native language!