[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.10.4 "Faster Pussycats Kill" released

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:54:00 +0100

Hello, G?tz!

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 09:39 +0100, G?tz Waschk wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2008 9:27 AM, Thomas Perl <thp at perli.net> wrote:
> > I've just released gPodder 0.10.4. You can grab the tarball from the
> > project website now or wait until it gets packaged in your distribution.
> Hi,
>
> desktop-entry-validate complains about gpodder.desktop:
> gpodder.desktop: error: file contains multiple keys named
> "Comment[uk]" in group "Desktop Entry"

Thanks for the hint, I've fixed it in SVN trunk and also included that
small change in the Debian package that I just created.

I've been googling for "desktop-entry-validate", but cannot find it. It
would be nice to have that utility and run it before release everytime
as part of some automated testing procedure. Where do I find
desktop-entry-validate and are there any other nice automated testing
utilities, too?