[gpodder] Re: bill maher

  • From: thufir <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:01:19 -0800

yeah, works now. I think he was hiatus or something, caused some problem...something. I think it was showing as invalid, or empty, something like that.

Thanks for testing :)

-Thufir

On 14-01-27 10:55 AM, Danilo Shiga wrote:
Worked fine for me too, using 3.5.1 though.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:49 PM, <jnwickremasinghe@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jnwickremasinghe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Thufir,

    Were you able to resolve your issue? I just tried adding the Bill
    Maher podcast and didn't have any problems.

    From the gpodder main window, select the 'Subscriptions' menu,
    then chose 'Add podcast via URL'. Paste the URL you provided (
    http:// <http://www.hbo.com/podcasts/billmaher/podcast.xml>www.hbo
    <http://www.hbo.com/podcasts/billmaher/podcast.xml>.com
    <http://www.hbo.com/podcasts/billmaher/podcast.xml>/podcasts/
    <http://www.hbo.com/podcasts/billmaher/podcast.xml>billmaher
    <http://www.hbo.com/podcasts/billmaher/podcast.xml>/
    <http://www.hbo.com/podcasts/billmaher/podcast.xml>podcast.xml
    <http://www.hbo.com/podcasts/billmaher/podcast.xml> ) into the
    dialog box, and gPodder should retrieve the list of most recent
    episodes and ask which ones you want to download.

    Let me know if you continue to have problems. I am using v. 3.5.2
    on Ubuntu Linux.

    Joseph