[gpodder-devel] Wiki Database Restored from Backup 26-Jul-2008 3:00UTC

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:08:23 +0200

On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 14:10 +0400, Justin Forest wrote:
> Maybe I missed the discussion, but BerliOS, where the gPodder svn is
> hosted, has a bug tracker and a wiki, why not just use that?  They use
> the same MediaWiki, and Bugzilla sure isn't easy to maintain (even to
> use).  Wouldn't this help use available resources more efficiently?

I kind of like the functionality of Bugzilla, it has everything we need,
and even some things we don't need :p

For MediaWiki, where can I find the Wiki hosting on BerliOS? Didn't seem
to catch that one. Also, I don't know if Bugzilla integration into the
Wiki is going to be possible for Berlios hosted stuff the way it is now
on Paul's server.

One thing that bugs me a big is the unstable-ess of Bugzilla. But maybe
this gets fixed in one of the upcoming versions.