[gpodder-devel] Support for multiple devices.

  • From: hillshum at gmail.com (Hilton Shumway)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 19:52:19 -0700

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:07 AM, Stefan K?gl <koeglstefan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Hilton,
>
> > I am interested in adding support for multiple devices. As I have
> > thought about how to implement it,
>
> > In addition to this, whether or not each feed should be synced to a
> > give device should be user configurable.
>
> If I got you right, what you describe is already in the works -- I've
> announced it some days ago [1].
>
> We are currently in the phase of planning and will start development
> next. I'll post an update regarding API specification, technology
> choice, mailinglist, etc soon. Feel free to join if you are
> interested.

I see now that support is available in my.gpodder.org now for multiple
devices, but I haven't found any in gPodder itself. Is there an entry in the
tracker or something? I've searched but found nothing.

Hilton

--
A selected quote: Language is like music; we rejoice in beauty, range, and
quality in both, and we are demeaned by the repetition of a few sour notes.

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."