[gpodder-devel] Support for mtp-based mp3 players - testers needed

  • From: jerome.chabod at ifrance.com (jerome.chabod at ifrance.com)
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:58:17 +0200

Hello,
I have just posted a patch which brings support for mtp-based mp3 players. The
patch works perfectly for my device (a Samsung YPU3), but I would like feed
back from other users and devices before commiting it.

So please, if you own an mtp player or know somebody who owns one,?? take a few
minutes to test it. (Mtp devices include several popular MP3 players, including
Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen, IRiver... a more exhaustive list can be found at
libmtp's web site)

Instruction for testing can be found at
http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/MTP_Support.
Let us know about you success/unsuccess storie. Post bugs or comments to bug #9
on the bug tracker.

Thank you in advance for you help,
J??r??me Chabod

My...o? ? You...quoi ? Face...qui ?... Vous ne savez plus comment ?tre
vous-m?me ?
Pour Cr?er, Partager et enfin Gagner ... D?couvrez iDOO en vid?o
http://www.idoo.com/fr/videomark.php