[gpodder] Re: Subscribing to Podcast without Episodes

  • From: Kai Bolay <kai@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 05:51:31 -0500

I've been trying to use the http://gpodder.net/ website to add the podcast.

I'm using ListenUp on Android as my podcast player.

Thanks, Kai

P.S.: I find the navigation on http://gpodder.net/ very confusing. It
always takes me a while to find the place where I can add podcasts to my
subscriptions (or find a list of my subscriptions). These are the (only)
two functions I'm using on the website and they seem quite well hidden :-/