[gpodder-devel] Source code details

  • From: goetz.waschk at gmail.com (Götz Waschk)
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:11:43 +0200

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Annappa R Kirani
<annappark at tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:
> I have the complete source code of gpodder and according what i have
> understand is it has three modules namely.

Dear Annappa,

I'm sorry I have to tell you that you won't get the answers you need
with your way of asking. You have sent the same mail several times,
you don't show patience and also you didn't seem to have done any work
on your own yet. If you want help you'll have to learn to ask
intelligent questions. First, check out the source code modules of
gpodder yourself, read them, try to understand them and if you have
further questions, ask them.

We don't know anything about your existing knowledge, e.g. of the
Python programming language, of Gtk+, Meego, and so on.

Regards, G?tz Waschk
--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.