[gpodder] Restoring download progress bar functionality to Gtk status icon

  • From: Dov Feldstern <dovdevel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 03:11:26 +0200

Hi!

I've submitted a pull request with some changes which "restore"
functionality that used to exist in the gpodder 2 trayicon, but was
never ported to the gpodder 3 Gtk status icon extension.

https://github.com/gpodder/gpodder/pull/114

I'm not sure if you prefer to discuss these things on the mailing
list, or via pull requests on github, or both.

Thanks!
Dov