[gpodder-devel] Release preparation: Please update translations

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:15:19 +0200

Dear gPodder translators!

It's that time of the month again. While we have not been able to
squeeze a new release into September, we're now just one (functional)
bug short of releasing the next gPodder version, so it's time to bring
all translations up to date, so that we can release gPodder in good
shape later this week.

Please check out Transifex - the new translation templates should have
been updated. A few new strings have been added due to a new "hints"
system for Maemo 5 that we are testing. If this feature is well-received
by our users, we might extend this help system to other platforms in the
future.