[gpodder-devel] One liner for feeds with malformed pubdates

  • From: nikosapi at gmail.com (nikosapi)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:10:26 -0500

This happens when you try doing "Download all new episodes":
One feed I have decided to spell February as Febuary so parsedate_tz() gave
up and caused an exception but since it's return value was 1 the line: if
episode.compare_pubdate( last_pubdate) >= 0 in gpodder.py thought that there
were new episodes to be downloaded (154 total) when there was infact nothing
new. Changing the return value when an exception happens with parsedate_tz()
to < 0 fixes this.

nick

P.S. What's up with the svn? I haven't been able to download from it for the
past week.