[gpodder-devel] Norwegian Bokmål translation

  • From: jim at nygard.priv.no (Jim Nygård)
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 06:19:00 +0200

If you log in to Transifex, you can try to accept the translation of
Norwegian Bokm?l I have submitted for review. I have tried twice, but
get the same error as I do when trying to submit translations.

It would be nice to get this solved since the translations is so easy to
do in Transifex.

--
Jim Nyg?rd <jim at nygard.priv.no>