[gpodder-devel] Feature Request

  • From: alan.clements at gmail.com (Alan Clements)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:46:44 -0600

Sorry about the long delay in response. However transcode isn't exactly what
I want. I have an Archos 605 and I would like to filter video files into the
directory "/media/A605/Video" instead of "/media/A605/Podcasts" which is my
default. I currently run a script to handle it after the fact but I'd like
to see something like with an email client. Filter what to do with a file
based on a parameter such as file type.