[gpodder-devel] Error: Could not load channel feed from URL

  • From: jwmajors81 at gmail.com (Jeremy Majors)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:37:49 -0600

I was looking through the logs created when I execute /usr/bin/gPodder --run
--verbose and I'm noticing numerous logs similar to:

U   {url for podcast}
E    Could not load channel feed from URL:  {url for podcast}
Cannot load podcastChannel from URL {url for podcast}

An example of this is the Project Manager podcast.  (see log extract below):
U    http://www.thepmpodcast.com/pmpodcast.xml
E    Could not load channel feed from URL:
http://www.thepmpodcast.com/pmpodcast.xml
Cannot load podcastChannel from URL:
http://www.thepmpodcast.com/pmpodcast.xml

I have checked many of the podcasts and they are all valid links.  Do you
have any idea why I could be encountering this when I know that I have an
active internet connection?  I don't know if it makes a difference, but
currently I am subscribing to 72 podcasts.

Thank you for your assistance and the wonderful program.

Jeremy