[gpodder-devel] Discussion-needing wishlist items

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:35:07 +0100

Hello!

This week is the release week of gPodder 0.10.4, so we will have much to
do anyway, but as you know we're also in the process of migrating our
wishlist to the new Bugzilla installation, so help is needed here, too.

Please have a look at http://gpodderwiki.jottit.com/todo and if you
really need a feature described there, add your use case and a good
description of why you want it (i.e. what are you trying to accomplish?)
and maybe some other alternative ideas how the feature could be added
(from a purely user point of view).

There are also two items scheduled to be removed:

* Maybe a "read RSS from shell pipe" feature
* Sort episodes by Status/Episode/Size/Released (by Bernd Schlapsi)

If you really need these features, please move them to the list of
discussion-needing items, but don't forget to include a good use case
and description (see above).

Of course (as the Wiki's "todo" page states), new bugs and feature
requests should now be filed at our bugzilla installation at

  http://gpodder.thegithouse.com/

Thanks!