[gpodder-devel] Broken iPod sync: problem with "Play Counts" file?

  • From: pdedecker at gmail.com (Pieter De Decker)
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 21:59:41 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I checked it; although the podcast gets marked as played, the play count is
still 0 according to gtkpod. So it's probably not a gPodder-related problem,
unless it messed up something in my Play Counts file a day (or so) ago. Is
there anything else I can try? Should I just delete the Play Counts file to
start with a clean slate?

Pieter