[gpodder-devel] Auto retry downloads

  • From: sisto.silvio at gmail.com (Silvio Sisto)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:26:47 -0300

I've just tried to create an account on the bug tracker and got this error:

Software error:

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry '2MA8Bhd7w2' for key 1 at
Bugzilla/Token.pm line 372
        Bugzilla::Token::_create_token('undef', 'account',
'sisto.silvio at gmail.com') called at Bugzilla/Token.pm line 74
        Bugzilla::Token::issue_new_user_account_token('sisto.silvio at
gmail.com')
called at /var/www/html/gpodder/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi line 71

 For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root at localhost), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

That error made me think I might have already registered before. But when I
tried to recover the password I got this:

 There is no gPodder Bug Tracker account with that login name.