[gpodder-devel] Another idea for arranging songs on a player

  • From: uberChicGeekChick at dystonia-dreams.org (Katy G. B.)
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 18:42:14 -0600

/*<![CDATA[*/
div.uberChicGeekChicks_post{border-style:dotted!important;}
div.uberChicGeekChicks_references,
div.uberChicGeekChicks_firefox{border-style:double!important;}
div.uberChicGeekChicks_post, div.uberChicGeekChicks_references,
div.uberChicGeekChicks_firefox{border-color:#ff66ff!important;
border-width:4px!important; background-color:#ffddee!important;
color:#ff0066!important; font-size:14px!important; font-family:Courier
10 Pitch,New Courier,Courier!important; padding:5px!important;}
div.uberChicGeekChicks_references,
div.uberChicGeekChicks_firefox{text-align:right!important;}
p.uberChicGeekChicks_p, div.uberChicGeekChicks_indentation,
div.uberChicGeekChicks_gdDREAMS{color:#ff0066!important;
text-indent:40px!important;}
p.uberChicGeekChicks_p{padding-top:10px!important;
padding-bottom:10px!important;} span.uberChicGeekChicks_disclaimer,
span.uberChicGeekChicks_sarcasm{color:#ff0066!important;
font-weight:bold!important;}
span.uberChicGeekChicks_sarcasm{font-style:italic!important;
text-decoration:underline!important;}
span.uberChicGeekChicks_disclaimer{font-size:19px!important;}
a.uberChicGeekChicks_a{color:#cc3355!important;
font-style:italic!important; text-decoration:underline!important;}
a.uberChicGeekChicks_a:hover{color:#990000!important;}
a.uberChicGeekChicks_footnote{color:#cc3355!important;
text-decoration:none!important; border-bottom:0.5px #990000
dotted!important; font-size:small!important;}
a.uberChicGeekChicks_footnote:hover{color:#990000!important;
font-size:small!important;} strong.uberChicGeekChicks_strong,
em.uberChicGeekChicks_em,
small.uberChicGeekChicks_small{color:#ff0066!important;}
img.uberChicGeekChicks_firefoxLogo{border-width:0px!important;
width:22px!important; height:22px!important;} /*]]!>*/
**question?**

does/will the svn version of gPodder support an option like this for the
podcast's directory name?  *humph*, all my scripting &now here you go
making gPodder even more awesome!  thnx &wtg Thomas... i love my php
script, but its nothing without your podcatcher.   seriously someday
when i have some more time i'll finish my lil playlist creator.  i've
almost finished with the guile portion.

mostly i'm focusing on integrating python-xine into gPodder so it'll
play, preview, and et files directly.  *not empty promises*, i really
love this project &if i had more time &more than one working hand/arm
i'd actually manage to get something done.  *wink*, lol.

anyways, as always thnx again &even though all i've done so far is a php
script, that no one else seems to find useful... oh wait i love it so
forget never mind that lol *wink*...  but yeah thnx &i look forward to
the day when i'll finally be able to help out more directly.  until
than; keep up the awesome work!

/goodness, love, &caring,/
/Katy... blessed be.  healthy, hopeful, &safe may we all always be ^_^/
I have /'it'/, thousands do, and you've probably never heard of /'it'/.
/'it'/ twists our bodies, /'it'/ can ruin our lives; and occasionally
/'it'/ will take them... what /'it'/ cannot twist, ruin, or take is our
DREAMS <http://dystonia-dreams.org/>! /'it'/ is /Generalized Dystonia/
<http://dystonia-dreams.org/>!
Firefox's development version, Gran Paradiso's, iconic globe. help test
firefox3 &rediscover the web! <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/>