[gpodder-devel] Announcing: gPodder Documentation Wiki

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:15:02 +0100

Hello!

I've finally had some free time to set up the Documentation Wiki over at
jottit.com. From the gPodder Website's news entry:

======
We now have a Documentation Wiki for gPodder over at jottit.com, where
we will be able to more actively maintain our documentation and make it
easier for different contributors to add content to the documentation.
All current documentation that has been available at this site has been
migrated to the new Wiki.

Wiki URL: gpodderwiki.jottit.com
======

If you want, you can freely edit this wiki and add information. You can
even create new pages in the Wiki and add the corresponding links to the
start page.

I've also added a somewhat more prominent link to our IRC channel that
has been set up by Nick in July. Maybe this will bring more interested
people into that channel :)

Now it's your turn to utilize this wiki in a useful manner and add some
helpful information (tutorials, links to reviews, custom scripts, hints
for your special use case, maybe even a list of recommended podcast
channels? who knows..).

Enjoy,