[gpodder] AW: Re: name and repo for android app "detlef"

  • From: "e0927551" <e0927551@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:17:13 +0100

Hi,

our (internal) name at that time is "Detlef Gpodderson" - is this ok? (I
don't know yet if we will release it in google play - maybe the name could
be changed again, this will be clarified next week).

Is it also ok if we use the icon in the attachement as the app logo icon?

Could you please grant to following github users access to push to the repo
under gpodder:

moee
Colossus
RavuAlHemio