[gpodder-devel] -2 "Name or service not known"

  • From: clarkburbidge at gmail.com (Clark Burbidge)
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 09:11:45 -0600

Whenever I use the "Episodes Available" list after updating or
pressing the download new episodes option, a majority of the feeds
come back with an annoying error that takes focus from all other
programs. If I go back and walk through each feed they mostly download
fine. It seems that if I try to start too many downloads at the same
time the error pops again.