[govinfo] Event - Conversations with Daschle: Lee Hamilton on 9/11 and the Current State of Homeland Security

  • From: "Patrice McDermott" <pmcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "govinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <govinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FOI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <FOI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:11:18 -0500

FYI.

Patrice McDermott, Director
pmcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OpenTheGovernment.org
202-332-OPEN (6736)
www.openthegovernment.org
Conversations with Daschle: Lee Hamilton on 9/11 and the Current State of
Homeland Security
On Wednesday, November 29, 2006, Campus Progress and the Center for American
Progress will host the next program in our "Conversations with Daschle" series.
Co-sponsored by the Georgetown Public Policy Institute, the event will be held
at the Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C., and broadcast live
over the internet.
Tom Daschle, former Senate Majority Leader, and his special guest, Rep. Lee
Hamilton, former Congressman and Vice Chairman of the 9/11 Commission, will
discuss the current state of our homeland security and will answer questions
both from a live audience and from internet webcast viewers across the country.
If you have a question you would like to ask, you can send an e-mail to
townhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Feel free to send questions now as well as during
the live webcast!
Check back on November 29 for a link to the live webcast. Please RSVP if you'd
like to be part of the live audience.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Center for American Progress
1333 H Street, NW - 10th Floor
Washington, DC 20005
Nearest Metro: McPherson Square - Blue/Orange, Metro Center - Red
Refreshments will be served at 4:30 p.m. Program starts at 5:00 p.m.
http://www2.americanprogress.org/dia/organizationsORG/americanprogress/event/index.jsp?event_KEY=18988&t=CampusProgress.dwt
  to RSVP
For more information, please email speakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx