[goodfeel] Re: title setting

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:01:40 -0400

Right, ALT+A, T, T brings up the edit box where you type the title and then
press ESCAPE.  But I find it easier to use the ALT+A, X, T which brings up
Lime's Text Assistant dialog for title text.  Lime has 2 ways of entering
many types of text.  Under Annotations | Text Category (or ALT+A, T) you
choose the type of text you want to enter, then type it in, then press
ESCAPE.  Annotations | Text Assistant allows you to choose the type of text
you want to enter but, instead of just showing you an empty edit field, Lime
displays an assistant dialog for the particular type of text you want to
enter.  In general, I would recommend that you always use Annotations | Text
Assistant unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com