[goodfeel] Re: score image in PDF

  • From: "Andrew English \(paper music\)" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:59:36 -0600

Friends,
Adobe Photoshop Elements (or any photoshop product) will convert PDF to TIF using the Save As... function. A lot of new computers sold have Photoshop Elements as part of the OEM load-in package. Or, if you don't have Elements, OpenOffice might be able to handle that. Not sure about accessibility, but it's powerful and free: www.openoffice.org
   -Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>