[goodfeel] piano fingerings for left hand in Lime and colouring noteheads

  • From: Joël Dazé <joeldaze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:07:12 -0500

Hello all?

I?m transcribing a pop tune for one of my sighted students:

I?m writing in fingerings in Lime and have been able to write fingerings
above the treble staff of a piano part.  When I try to enter fingerings
below the bass piano part, the fingering defaults to a position above the
bass piano part.

Does anyone know what text category I can use to assign fingerings below the
bass piano part (left hand)?

Also?

I?m trying to figure out how to assign colours to specific notes in Lime.
The colour buttons are not labeled.  Does anyone know how to assign labels
to these buttons by using JAWS?  The graphics labeler won?t work for this
sort of thing.

Thanks in advance?

Joël

Joël Dazé

Freelance Musician & Itinerate Music Teacher for the Blind

87 Morton dr.

Kanata, ON

Canada

K2L 1X2