[goodfeel] Re: how many cell per line?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 03:31:35 GMT

Hi,

If you don't have a braille embosser, select any Windows printer and check
'Suppress Windows printer warnings' in GOODFEEL's Embosser Setup dialog.

Albert

--- Ramy wrote ---
Hi all:

Is it important to set how many cell will be in each braille line when I need
to  use goodfeel to translate something or midi file? And each time  I got the
message that I selected a wrong printer for goodfeel, I don?t have a braile
printer at my home, so what shall I do, to get read of this message?

Thanks in advance

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]