[goodfeel] changing instrument

  • From: Liz Wade <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:06:01 -0800

Hi to all of you?  I am a new user of the limeproducts so I hope this
doesn't sound too stupid.  Is there any way of (after you scan a selection
and have it ready to play) that you can alter the sound of the instrument
from the piano sound that plays by default?  I realise there are templates
for other instruments but was not sure if they could be changed.  Example:
I am scanning an oboe selection and was hoping there was a way to have
playback with more of a band instrument sound.  Thanks in advance.
Liz