[goodfeel] b minor mass

  • From: "Charlotte Hardwick" <charlotte.hardwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:41:50 +0100

Dear Everyone,

I urgently need to get hold of a braille version of the soprano 1 chorus
part of the Bach b minor mass. My choir will be using the Barrenreiter
edition and the RNIB library only has the old Novello edition which is very
different. I contacted DZB in Germany who replied on 30 April informing me
that the score was printed and on it's way to me. I still have not received
it and I contacted them last week and was told it had been sent and I have
contacted them again today. I am concerned that I may not receive it in time
so I wondered if anybody has an electronic version, Brf, DXB or lime file of
the piece that I could purchase from you or a hard copy that I could borrow
until my score arrives.
If any of you can help I would be really grateful.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Charlotte Hardwick