[goodfeel] Transcription Quote Needed

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:20:27 -0400

Hi folks.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to play it in my life time, but I have an acoustic guitar arrangement of Paganini's Caprice No. 5 here.

I have it in both tab and standard notation, and in two file formats: PDF, and Guitar Pro 5.

I would love to have this in Music Braille!
Right-hand fingering (P I M A) is less important to me, but I would want all left-hand string, fret, and finger markings included.

If you run a transcription business and can give me a price quote once you look at the pdf, please contact me privately, meaning off of the list.

If getting an electronic copy would be considerably cheaper, please advise if you can do that as well.

thanks,

Chris

P.S. I have no idea how well the PDF would stand up to OCR software, but it was bought from a commercial Website, so I'm guessing the quality is high.
** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq