[goodfeel] Re: Scanning score

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:20:56 GMT

Hi,
Here are your options:
- Just braille it the way it is; GOODFEEL will do it's best but there will be
problems.
- Don't braille the lyrics (Uncheck 'Braille lyrics if they exist' on the
Format tab of GOODFEEL's Intermediate dialog (you may have to change your
automation settings for this dialog to be displayed after loading your file)).
- Ask a sighted person to fix it (send them the image and SharpEye or Lime
files).
Albert

-- "Anne-Sophie DOUDARD" <annesophie.doudard@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody I have a question about scanning score with lyrics: I have a
choral score scanned and I want to translate it in brail but, when I launch
Goodfeel, I have so mutch warning errors. It considers that lyrics are
suspicious. How can I do? Thank for your help
Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iiggBb064hNCu8qLxq0xzp3cvqeah78vlUUz9wHdB0r6hHIHC/