[goodfeel] Re: Receiving Page Width Exceeded Message

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:58:32 -0400

I believe that is because the .gf file places a form feed character on
certain lines and Duxbury reports that that particular line is too long.
Make certain that your values for lines per page and characters per line
agree between Duxbury and GOODFEEL.  If they do, I believe you can disregard
that error message from Duxbury.