[goodfeel] Re: Problems Importing an XML File in to Lime

  • From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 17:09:15 -1000

Hi, Albert.
Lime is running 9.05.0
Sibelius is at 5.25, and the Dolet is 6.

Thanks,
Dani

From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [goodfeel] Problems Importing an XML File in to Lime
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:01:03 -1000

Hi, Everyone.

I need to import an .xml file with drums and bass in to Lime. I can export
the Sibelius file as .xml, but get an error message when I try to import the
.xml file in to Lime. Is there anything I should change in the original file
(attached in case anyone wants to have a look-see.)

Thanks,

Dani