[goodfeel] Re: Lime Aloud question

  • From: Bill McCann <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:14:33 +0000

Hi, Brian,

Below, I will paste in a thread from a few years ago discussing the topic of
transposition.  I will add that we now install templates that have the correct
transposition already set.

Find Lime 9 on the Start menu and then open the submenu to find a shortcut to
the Templates folder.  Within the Templates folder you will find a folder
called Transposed.

Bill