[goodfeel] Re: Light Version or Full Version of Goodfeel?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:39:07 GMT

Hi,
1. If you have the keyboard edition of GOODFEEL Lite and you try to braille
something with lyrics GOODFEEL will act like it's in demo mode and only braille
the first 10 measures.
2. With a keyboard part with an additional melody line GOODFEEL will braille
the keyboard part normally but will only braille the melody in demo mode (first
10 measures).
3. GOODFEEL doesn't braille shord symbols at all even though we have an
unofficial way of brailling them (see Brailling Chord Symbols with GOODFEEL at
the bottom of http://www.dancingdots.com/tsgf2/tsmiscgoodfeel.htm)
4. Organ pedals will be brailled properly with the keyboard edition of the lite
version.
Thanks,
Albert

-- Joleen <cjferg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1.  Will the light version be able to deal with music that has
lyrics on the print score?  Will it make the braille lyrics
available or will it ignore them?

2.  If there is music to be scanned that has one line of melody
along with the accompaniment for right and left hands, will I be
able to tell it to print that line of music as a separate treble
clef so that I will have the melody line?

3.  Will the light version be able to include chord notation if
it is included in the print (C, F, G7)?

4.  Will the light version be able to handle organ music with a
third staff for pedals?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Joleen

Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your
business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iifXQ9MaDrc76MjGt0ALJaE0V453EpSxE4b5tBbTT8HkaI2j6/