[goodfeel] Re: Key and Time signature SharpI

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:20:04 -0400

Hi,

> is there a way of specifying a time signature and key signature before
scanning the first page?

No.  SharpEye should determine the existing key and time signatures by
interpreting the scanned image.

> Is the only solution to add a time signature and key signature after the
mess has been made?

Generally, SharpEye will accurately determine the value for key and time
signatures.  When it does not, one must correct those values.  But SharpEye
is not a music notation editing program like Lime.  In other words, SharpEye
can only scan and interpret the musical information which it finds whereas
Lime permits you to create your own musical information

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com