[goodfeel] Re: I Suddenly Can't Hear the Notes

  • From: "Alex Krauth" <i_luv_falsetto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:41:18 -0500

Sorry. I've looked through the guide and can't find that keystroke. Anyone know? Thanks so much! ----- Original Message ----- From: <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>

To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:21 AM
Subject: [goodfeel] Re: I Suddenly Can't Hear the Notes

You can't do that all at the same time but you can play the A4 and C5 and then go back to that chord, change the octave, select 'Add' and then play the F6 to add it to the chord. See the Lime Aloud guide if you need the keystroke for 'Add'; I don't have access to that right now.

Albert

From: "Alex Krauth" <i_luv_falsetto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [goodfeel] I Suddenly Can't Hear the Notes
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:04:17 -0500

Hello,

All of a sudden, I can't hear any of the notes I am entering into my
scores. My volume shouldn't be a problem because Jaws works fine. I
already checked the Midi output, and neither of the devices are working.
Any thoughts?

Thanks so much,
Alex

Woman is 53 But Looks 25