[goodfeel] Help with Goodfeel Authorization

  • From: shelley franklin <achildofchrist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 14:07:18 -0600

Hi,
I am running Goodfeel 3.0 under Windows XP with Jaws 5.10. Goodfeel and its
related programs ran well for several years, but I've had difficulty getting
everything to work lately and am unsure of what has happened.
Goodfeel says that there is insufficient or no copy protection found and tells
me that it will run in demo mode when I first open it.
Under the status tab, it says that the license is not registered.
The license key and my contact details are filled in as before, but the
reference code section shows "signature error on the disk".
I am unable to edit the reference code with the information provided by Dancing
Dots several years ago.
I am wondering what I need to do at this point: Should I uninstall and
reinstall the program, or is there a way to get the installed version to work?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Shelley** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]