[goodfeel] Re: Findings with Jaws 12 with Lime Aloud

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:26:03 -0500

Hello, Daniel,

Thanks for this report.  In fact, our newest version, GOODFEEL 3.2 with Lime
9.05 (soon to be officially announced) does support JAWS 12.  However, other
customers and our own testers have reported some sluggishness with JAWS 12.
nothing as extreme as 30 seconds delay though as far as I can remember.

Have you disabled User Account Control under Windows Vista?

For those JAWS 12 users who are experiencing delays, the work-around is to
install JAWS 11 or earlier and load that version of JAWS before running Lime
with Lime Aloud scripts.  However, I myself use JAWS 12 with Lime and,
although I do find it is not as snappy in responding as when using earlier
versions of JAWS, the delays are not extreme like those you have
encountered.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann