[goodfeel] FW: Re: Scanning Questions

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:02:36 -0400

Minor correction: I gave the link of
http://www.dancingdots.com/tsgf3/Movies.htm for SharpEye.  It is actually
for our page that has some brief online movies showing how to scan and
correct music using SharpEye.  There is a script for blind users to read but
these movies are definitely much more helpful to sighted people.

See http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/sharpeye.htm for details and to order
online.  For SharpEye.

Bill