[goodfeel] Congratulations to Another Successful Dancing Dots Customer

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:44:06 -0400

Congratulations to Koray Sazli who uses products from Dancing Dots to score
his compositions.  Koray sent me the following announcement earlier today
about upcoming performances of his work at Northeastern University in Boston
and Carnegie Hall in New York.

***

Dear Professors, Colleagues and Friends in Boston and New York City;

Hope everything goes well with all of you.

I would like to let you know that A Turkish guitarist Cem Duruoz will give
two concerts in Boston and NYC.

At those two venues he will also be performing a piece of mine (Capriccio
alla Danza). The first concert will take place in Boston on April 26th (next
Saturday)
at Northeastern University Raytheon Concert Hall at 8 PM. Cem Duruoz was
invited to give this concert by Boston Guitar Society.

The second concert will happen in NYC on Sunday, May 4th at Carnegie Hall
Weill Recital Hall at 8:30 PM. This concert is called Guitar in Turkey.

I will be in the USA for these concerts and will be more than happy to see
those of you who can make these events.

For Carnegie Hall concert information you can click the link below.

http://www.carnegiehall.org/article/box_office/events/evt_10997.html?selecte
ddate=05042008

For more information about the guitarist Cem Duruoz

http://www.duruoz.com ;

Warm Regards,

Koray

Cell: 617-230-5595