[gobc-list] Weekly updates

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:21:08 +0000

Good morning, group,

Here's what's happening this week...

Azure orders for the S. Casa Grande/AZ City drop are due by this Wednesday,
8/19, by 4:00 P.M. sharp.

Payments for syrup are due by Friday, 8/21.

Payments for Frontier are due by Tuesday, 8/25. If you ordered from both
companies, you may combine the totals and send one check but make sure it will
be here by the 21st when syrup payment is due.

We are still taking orders for beef until the end of the month. There are a
few split requests that need to be completed if anyone is interested.

We have been experiencing some problems with people not receiving the weekly
group emails. Jocelyn is tackling this obstacle and hopefully we can get back
on track ASAP. If you are currently receiving emails and no longer wish to be
a part of the group, please contact me and your name will be removed from the
list.

Have a safe, healthy & blessed week!

Tracy