[gobc-list] Weekly news & updates

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 00:13:00 +0000

Good evening,

Here's what's happening this week...

The Azure order for S. Casa Grande/AZ City L-2 route is scheduled to arrive on
Thursday. Becky will keep us updated with an ETA which is usually early
afternoon. Frontier and Maple Syrup orders will be available to those who have
chosen that drop location.

If you are with the N. Casa Grande / L-3 drop location at Kristin's house, the
Frontier and syrup orders will be at her house for next week's Azure pick up.

We are still taking beef orders until the end of the week. There is a split
request that has not been filled. This is a good opportunity for someone who
may want to try a smaller amount of beef to start out with. If the split
request has not been filled by Sunday, the split request WILL NOT be ordered.

I have unlocked the ordering system to begin taking orders for MRH. Those
orders are due by Sunday, Sept. 6.

Have a safe, healthy & blessed week,

Tracy