[gobc-list] Weekly news

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 02:54:24 +0000

Good evening, all,

Here's what's happening this week...

The Azure order for the N. Casa Grande/L-3 drop is scheduled for delivery on
Wednesday 9/2. Kristin will send an email with an ETA, which is usually early
to mid afternoon. There is a new driver this month so the schedule may vary a
bit this week. Please be patient while he adjusts to the new route.

We are currently taking orders for MRH and the cut off date is Sunday, 9/6 by
6:00 PM.

If you placed a beef order, I will be sending you an email to confirm your
order. PLEASE respond so I know you received the message. We had a problem
with the last order and I want to make sure everything goes smoothly this time.
In the future, I will require a non-refundable deposit from everyone who
places a beef order.

Have a safe, healthy & blessed week!

Tracy