[gobc-list] WFN order will be placed 7am (please edit your order if necessary)

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 14:38:04 -0700

Just a quick update on our WFN order. Enough people have replied who want me to continue with the order, so I will place it early tomorrow morning around 7am. If you do not want to continue with your order, please be sure to delete your order in the system before 7am!

Thx!
Jocelyn

--
*Grande Organics Buying Club