[gobc-list] WFN order dilemma - feedback needed asap

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:02:30 -0700

Hello everyone - I haven't yet been able to get our WFN order submitted. Our order is large and their online system couldn't calculate the shipping cost because the weight of our orders was over 100lbs. So I had to speak with a WFN rep and give our order over the phone. It took her a few hours to call me back with the shipping quote and I just now heard back from her. Our order is almost 400lbs worth and the shipping quote came to 24%. That's pretty high!

I want to know if I should proceed with the order or not at this shipping rate. If you have submitted an order, please let me know your thoughts ASAP.

Thank you!
Jocelyn

--
*Grande Organics Buying Club