[gobc-list] South Casa Grande/Arizona City Drop update

  • From: AZYoderfamily <AZYoderfamily@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:32:18 -0700

I spoke with Mike just a short bit ago. The truck took longer to repair than
originally thought. Mike just got back on the road this morning. He will be
here now on SATURDAY around 12:30/1. If anyone needs to make arrangements for
their order, please email me as soon as possible. I have a busy weekend but I
will accommodate everyone as best I can. I understand that weekends can be
pretty busy.

Thank you!
Becky