[gobc-list] Re: Reminders/Announcements for this week

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jocelyn klotz <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:24:33 -0700

MRH will not be delivered tomorrow.  There was a problem with the order.

Also, please make sure that your checks are made out to me, Tracy Peterson.

Thank you!

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:04:14 -0700
From: gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gobc-list] Re: Reminders/Announcements for this week

    I forgot to mention that Tracy plans to
      deliver maple syrup orders to Pam's drop tomorrow for those
      picking up at Pam's house.  Tracy is also planning to drop off MRH
      orders to both Becky's and Pam's drops tomorrow as well.  If you
      want to pick up your orders before Azure delivers to both drops
      next week, please contact Becky or Pam for arrangements.

      Thanks!

      Jocelyn

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Grande Organics Buying Club

              serving Casa Grande, AZ and surrounding areas

              website: www.grandeorganicsbc.info

              health blog: www.freshreform.net

              email: gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      On 8/18/2014 4:34 PM, GOBC - Jocelyn K. wrote:

      Hello everyone - Here are things to mention for this week in the
      way of reminders/announcements:

      1) AZURE ORDERS DUE WED (CG DROP)

      If you're planning on ordering Azure with the CG Drop at Pam's
      house, orders are due on Wed, 8/20 by 4pm sharp.  As usual,
      delivery is scheduled for next week on Wed.

      2) AZURE DELIVERY DELAY FOR AZ CITY/S. CG DROP

      Reminder that delivery for Azure orders placed with Becky's drop
      has been delayed to next week due to mechanical issues with the
      truck.  Orders will most likely be delivered on Tuesday (8/26),
      but Becky will confirm the day/time once she hears from Mike
      (truck driver).

      3) REMINDER: NEW MEMBERS AREA & PW

      If you haven't yet done so, please make sure you have visited the
      Members area recently as I have revamped that area a little.  Be
      sure you're familiar with where information is and what info is
      available to you.  Also remember that there is a new password to
      get into the members area --->  gr8members#

      4) SYRUP ORDER UPDATE

      For those who ordered maple syrup, Becky should have it at her
      house by tonight. Her husband will be in Tucson tonight and
      getting it from Kim with the ROBC group.  If you want to pick up
      your syrup order this week (before Azure delivers next week), feel
      free!  Just contact Becky to make arrangements.

      Have a great week!

      Jocelyn

      PS: Our move was postponed for a week, so we are still here at our
      current home.  LORD willing, we will move in this coming Fri/Sat.
      I will provide our new mailing address once we're officially moved
      in.  :)